Saturday, November 15, 2014

I'd bet good money (if I had "good money") that the Taylor Swift, Katy Perry feud is a hoax

Much like 99.9% of Taylor Swift's romantic relationships, I feel this whole "I'm-not-saying-it's-Katy-Perry-that-I'm-mad-at-but-basically-I'm-saying-it's-Katy-Perry-that-I'm-mad-at" feud between Swift and Perry is a publicity stunt.

Or at least I would hope it's a publicity stunt. 

Swift is alleging that Perry tried to "sabotage" her last stadium tour by stealing backup dancers, because apparently Swift is so strapped for cash that there would be no way to hire other dancers, and what would a Taylor Swift concert be without a bunch of dancers? #sarcasm.

Perry was apparently like "oh snap!" when she read about Swift ragging on her, and tweeted this:



OOOOOOHHHHHH SH***!!!! You just got burned Mean Girls style, Taylor!

In all honestly, the whole thing is a bit confusing, so please refer to the video below for a visual play-by-play:



In my mind, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry have more important things to worry about than fighting--such as deciding on whether they should choose bubble-gum-pink or lavender as the color for their next Lamborghinis. I imagine there was some meeting between Swift, Perry, and their creative teams letting them know that they needed to start an elusive feud due to the fact that Swift needed to be "jaded" now after annoying the general public by whining singing about one too many fake breakups.

I'm sure both singers left the meeting with their only regret being that they'd have to cancel any upcoming gal pal dates they had planned, as any pictures snapped of them giggling over Frappucinos would offset the rumor.

Read more about this topic here, where I try to operate under the guise of being slightly professional in my writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment